justonepercent

A campaign to get people to give 1% of their gross annual salary to charity.

My pledge can be found here: www.pledgebank.com/onepercent

See how much you would give

£
Your monthly giving to charity for this pledge should be: £

15 August 2005

Lovely people

Just a quickie.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has commented so far - it's great to have such a positive response. I'll blog later on with news of my 1% and other exciting things.

Just a quick note to those of you who don't have a blogger account (and don't want to sign up). Feel free to email me and I'll somehow try and include the emails on my blog.

Thanks all

Cola

PS. A big BOO HISS to the spammers who attacked my blog overnight. I am not impressed .I shall fix you with some software later (ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - demonic laugh!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home