justonepercent

A campaign to get people to give 1% of their gross annual salary to charity.

My pledge can be found here: www.pledgebank.com/onepercent

See how much you would give

£
Your monthly giving to charity for this pledge should be: £

05 August 2005

The heat is on (na na na na etc.)....

Hi People

Well - the new pledge is doing v well - 65 lovely people have signed up, so only another 35 to go. Anyone who's reading and hasn't signed up do it now (for me!).

What I'm wondering is though, where are the other 100 people who signed up for the first pledge? I think they're lost in web-land somewhere.

Anyway - I shall email some people and try and convince them to sign up. It would be a shame if I didn't get OVER the 100 people I'm looking for.

ttfn

Cola

xx

1 Comments:

At 9:16 am, Blogger PhilH said...

Well done Cola. That extra push obviously did the trick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home