justonepercent

A campaign to get people to give 1% of their gross annual salary to charity.

My pledge can be found here: www.pledgebank.com/onepercent

See how much you would give

£
Your monthly giving to charity for this pledge should be: £

24 May 2005

Let's do some maths on my new calculator

With a woo and a yay to the nice people at Pledgebank (www.pledgebank.com)! I've put my pledge on there and they've kindly put me on their front page - hooray! They also made me a calculator which is above so that you can work out what 1% of your salary is.

Anyway - you must go and visit their website. As well as my pledge, (it would be super if you'd sign up to it!), they've also got lots of other pledges to look at and sign up to.

Serious stuff though - use the calculator and work out what 1% would be. It's not as much as you'd think (unless you're Richard Branson of course - in which case it probably is!).

Cola
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home