justonepercent

A campaign to get people to give 1% of their gross annual salary to charity.

My pledge can be found here: www.pledgebank.com/onepercent

See how much you would give

£
Your monthly giving to charity for this pledge should be: £

23 May 2005

Did you have a nice weekend?

Just a short post to start with.

Had a good weekend? I did - went out to the pub had lots of beer and a nice meal. Usual kind of thing.

Whilst having a semi-drunken conversation (during the Eurovision Song Contest of course - good work Terry Wogan), I realised how much 1% of my salary is each month. I won't bore you with the figures (it's not a lot!) but I realised that if I gave that 1% to charity it would make a bit of a difference. Then I realised what a difference it would make if 1000 other people did the same.

So I'm going to do it if another 400 people do it. I'd love to have you join me my interweb buddies and I shall keep you up to date with my progress.

Cola

xxx

1 Comments:

At 11:30 pm, Blogger Francis said...

This is a great idea Cola! What you need now is a 1% salary calculator on the website...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home